Hit Counter

About Me

Just want to make other happy and make them feel better when they see this blogg nothing else. This site is dedicated to my friends. I`m so thank full to all my school friends and to my college friends.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Best Friend Poems - Poems about Best Friends - Best poems for machi`s - nanbanu kaga pattu - friendship poem song

Best Friends means different things to different people. Some insist that you can have only one best friend. Others assert that they have best friends for different aspects of their personalities. Whatever the precise definition, your best friend is the person who gets you. They understand who you are and what you are saying. The greatest distance cannot separate best friends. You will always feel a kinship with them, and be able to instantly continue the friendship even after not talking for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

SonicRun.com Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50   Search Engines for Free!