Hit Counter

About Me

Just want to make other happy and make them feel better when they see this blogg nothing else. This site is dedicated to my friends. I`m so thank full to all my school friends and to my college friends.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

High resolution stone-wall texture




Friends, today's download is a couple of  of high resolution stonewall textures. The textures come in JPG format in 300 dpi resolution, which can be be used in your graphic or web design projects as backgrounds, for poster backgrounds, etc. Download the stone-wall texture and let me know your thoughts.

Preview of Stonewall Texture

Author: Rafi
File Resolution: 3000×2250 pixels 300DPI
File Format: JPG
Keywords: stonewall textures, high resolution textures
Size: 12 MB  (zip)

Download High Resolution Stone-wall Texture




My Headlines

SonicRun.com Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50   Search Engines for Free!