Hit Counter

About Me

Just want to make other happy and make them feel better when they see this blogg nothing else. This site is dedicated to my friends. I`m so thank full to all my school friends and to my college friends.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fairies Are Real

         Fairies Are Real

 
"When the first baby laughed , for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." ~James Matthew Barrie


I first fell in love with fairies as a child. I rediscovered them about 10 years ago when I began to use them in my collage art, jewelry, and greeting cards. I spent many hours laboring over vintage photographs in photoshop, cutting, pasting,and creating one of a kind little creatures to embellish my creations. To my joy and surprise, I discovered collage sheets. The artists that create these little masterpieces are to be admired, I know first hand the work that goes into creating these little gems! There are many talented artists that pour their talent into wonderful collage sheets for artists like myself to use in their work. One of my favorites is "

"Lisa's Altered Art"


http://www.lisasalteredart.etsy.com

I discovered her some time ago, and this past year I found her store on Etsy! Oh how happy I was, the hardest thing for me is to wait to see what she comes up with next! Her collage sheets are exquisite, clean and well done. Her cute little babies have become my signature look and I actually have customers that can't wait to see what is new too!
I have encountered other talented artists on Etsy as well, please visit their shops...you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines

SonicRun.com Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50   Search Engines for Free!